View the POWER POINT (http://files.meetup.com/1414748/Guatemala2014.pdf) for all the information or call Will @[masked] - This is being hosted by our friends at Random Events (http://www.meetup.com/RandomEvents/events/180668102/). There's already 15 people paid. 7/30 is the deadline for $250 deposit.
Have you wanted to travel, but you couldn't find someone to go with or you just wanted to go in a big group? We are back and ready to go on one of our famous int. trips again. If you missed our Costa Rica (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-Ko-WZQjY), Panama Trip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dNnZaEwZss), Peru (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhE6-tOTEiw), or even our Iceland Trip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXoEtbVMFM).. don't miss this one!!!
We take 30 strangers, take them on a week adventure and over the course of the trip, we become one big happy family. Every trip, we have had long lasting friendships way after our vacation and even a marriage!
EVERYTHING is included in this price... being a licensed travel agent and working with a great company Latin Escapes several times, I'm able to get an incredible deal. I have also been there recently to scope out the best places to visit, eat, play and get the best prices for souvenirs :)
Some other benefits of traveling with us are:
1 - I (Will) have experience traveling to Guatemala & 36 other countries
2 - I take video and pictures and create something you can share with friends
3 - Everything is very organized, runs on time and is fun!
4 - I'll be your point of contact all week, so you get to relax
Here are the Trip Facts
When: Nov 7th - Nov 14th (7 nights)
Min People: 12
(If the min is not met by Oct 1st, this event will be canceled)
Cost: $1,954 (includes EVERYTHING! Flight, Taxes, Tours, Hotels, Bus, and more..) - Normally $2,100
More questions & to pay:
Call Karla or Yami @[masked] (Mention RANDOM EVENTS)
Everything is included (No Hidden Fees):
· 2 night(s) at the Dos Mundos (Breakfast)(standard room) Hotel in Atitlan lake
· 1 night(s) at the Casona de la Isla(breakfast)(standard room) Hotel in Las Flores
· 4 night(s) at the Hotel Las Farolas (breakfast)(standard room) Hotel in Antigua
· Night safari Ixpanpajul
· Coffee Tour of Finca Filadelfia
· Kayaks and Boating
· Ground Transfers Throughout the Itinerary
· Airfare Guatemala-Las Flores-Guatemala
· Entrance fee in Tikal and Yaxha
· Airfare: JFK-GUA-JFK (2 pax)
· Taxes Included
How will it work?
1) Contact Karla to pay a deposit
2) We'll have a happy hour, so you can meet everyone going
3) We meet at the airport and you'll receive a name tag
4) You don't have to worry about anything but getting up in the morning, we'll take care of everything for you.
5) You're nights and some days are at your leisure, however we'll plan places to eat, dance, drink and visit if you want to go as a group.
6) We'll always have our camera's out taking pictures and videos. We'll then create a video from the trip and post on YouTube to share with your friends and family.
- Can I room alone? Yes: It's a total of $375 more
- How will the rooms be arranged? We will pair people up differently for each hotel (Sorry, no mixing of guy and girl rooms)
- My Friend doesn't live in NY: It's okay, they can leave from a different airport, however the cost may be more or could be less.
- Do you Need a VISA? American Citizens do not. Others can check CHECK HERE (http://www.projectvisa.com/visainformation/Guatemala)
- Payment Plans:
Deposit $[masked] per person by July 30
2nd Payment of[masked]rd Payment of $585.00
Final Payment due by Sept 1,2014
Day: 1 New York -Guatemala
November 7 Arrival and transfer to Antigua. Accommodation Hotel Las Farolas
Day: 2 VOLCANO PACAYA-ANTIGUA
November 8 at 7:00 a.m. excursion to Volcano Pacaya (Hopefully we'll get to see the lava flowing and roast marshmallows) . Back to Antigua for lunch and pick up luggage Continue to Lake Atitlan . Hotel Dos Mundos Breakfast & Lunch
Day: 3 PANAJACHEL-SANTA CRUZ-SANTIAGO ATITLAN
November 9th at 7:00 a.m. departure kayak from Panajachel to Santa Cruz La Laguna. They are accompanied by two boats in case someone gets tired or unwilling to paddle. Breakfast in Santa Cruz La Laguna. Walk along a trail from Santa Cruz to San Marcos La Laguna where the boat awaits to continue to San Juan La Laguna and Santiago Atitlan . In the afternoon boat back to Panajachel Breakfast.
Day: 4 BUENAVENTURA RESERVE-ANTIGUA
November 10 Morning visit San Buenaventura Reserve . Canopy in the Reserve. In the afternoon return to Antigua, en route visiting the archaeological site Iximché Accommodation at Hotel The Las Farolas Breakfat.
Day: 5 las Flores-Yaxha-Ixpanpajul-Las Flores
4:00 a.m. No 11 transfer to the airport to take the flight to Flores. Arrival and visit the archaeological site of Yaxha . Lunch at local restaurant. At night Ixpanpajul night safari in Park. Overnight at Hotel Casona de La Isla Breakfast & Lunch
Day: 6 Tikal-Guatemala-Antigua
November 12 Syrian archaeological tour of Tikal. Lunch at the park. Optional canopy in Tikal. Evening transfer to the airport to take the flight back to Guatemala City and transfer to Antigua. Hotel Accommodation The Streetlights Breakfast & Lunch
Day: 7 Finca Filadelfia-Antigua
November 13 Walk to the hill where the cross will have a nice tour of the colonial city. For transfer to Finca Filadelfia Coffee tour . Optional canopy tour mules . Back to Antigua and the rest of the afternoon . accommodation Breakfast
Day: 8 GUATEMALA - New York
November 14 ,At Indicated time transfers to the airport , fly back home. Breakfast.