WizardAmigos CodeCamp is an open, collaborative, and free DIY programming school from Berlin, now starting in Taipei. People of all skill levels and backgrounds are welcome to join and learn together :-)
• complete computer beginner?
• already a developer?
How does it work?
• join us at DigiQuarters (near Dongmen MRT station)
• bring your laptop and a pair of headphones
• we make a short introduction and then sit around the table to learn together
After you finish the course, you will be able to:
• continue to build your portfolio of apps (web or mobile)
• work on client projects
• find a job
We will help you with that!
In our community of learners we stay connected using
Feel free to Join us:
Who are we?
We believe programming is the literacy of the future and we curate our own curriculum and make use of many existing online learning resources to bring coding to as many people as possible :-)
The current state of our curriculum:
If this is unfamiliar to you, maybe go and watch this talk:
• Opportunity to practice English
• advanced coders are encouraged to mentor & contribute to the curriculum
• be nice to people
• bring a laptop
• bring headphones
• (optional) bring a friend :-)
CURRENT LOCATION: Taipei DigiQuarters (http://www.digiquarters.com/)
Lane 143, Section 1, Hangzhou S Rd, Zhongzheng District
Taipei City, Taiwan 100 (MRT Dongmen Station Exit 1)
• AC & WIFI (260 Mbps down, 230 Mbps up)
• Unlimited free coffee supply
• glass walls to write on with markers
USUAL SCHEDULE: (7:00pm ~ 11:00pm)
• We start with a short round of introduction
• and then jump right into hands-on exercises from our curriculum
You start at the beginning or what feels appropriate to you and each time continue where you left of. We encourage everyone to do home works to progress faster. Everyone has their own pace and that's encouraged. We also encourage to help each other out - during the meetup and on the chat :-)