addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Front-End Philly Message Board The Philadelphia SASS Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Sass & Compass BarCamp Philly 2012 sessions?

Sass & Compass BarCamp Philly 2012 sessions?

Closed to new replies

John R.
JohnRiv
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 5
Is anyone from the group planning on attending BarCamp Philly this year? Our meetup group was actually born last year at BarCamp when Mason gave an excellent intro to Sass presentation. If you are attending, I'd be curious to hear if you're planning on giving a Sass/Compass related talk (so a bunch of us don't show up each expecting to talk about the same thing), or if there's a particular Sass/Compass topic you'd like to learn more about (so those that want to speak know what people are interested in).

I was considering giving an extended version of my talk on creating CSS Lint for Compass to go over the code for how to create a Compass command extension and package it up as a ruby gem for distribution.
Mason W.
user 13771439
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 9
I'm going, but I haven't decided what to talk about yet. I could do another Sass intro, but I'm happy to let someone run with that. It might be fun to talk about responsive + Sass, or style guide driven design.