** To register you must fill out this form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZqsm9le0RHyiQ34lKi6X3jB3bfOFYQQ4cAD4iowUykBL8kA/viewform?entry.801673747=Hackathon+2017&entry.1821633657&entry.1213070811&entry.278235831), so we can get back to you to arrange your participation**
Come and enjoy a full day event, 9am-9pm, with professional and fun atmosphere, just clear your schedule:-)
We are welcoming the Fullstack community to Learn and Implement a Modern Monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, TICK Stack etc.
• Monitor "Request counter" lead by Hanan Gitliz from AngleSense using Zabbix.
• Monitor 'Dashboard performance" lead by Yaniv Maron Nachumi from CB-4 using Google Stackdriver.
• Monitor "API Performance" lead by Alexey Baikov from FeedVisor using Logstash, ElasticSearch, FluentD, TeleGraph, Kibana, Grafana.
• Monitor "Job scheduling queue" lead by Shachar Ben-Zeev from Earnix using Log4J and CloudWatch
• Monitor "Algorithm performance" lead by Ohad Aseo from FDNA using ELK and AWS.
• Monitor "Kubernetes Nodes" lead by Erez Rabih from Nanit using AWS and Kubernetes
• Monitor "Unsettled transactions" lead by Yehuda Shoshani from Simplee using Nagios
• Monitor "Product development" lead by Guy Michaelis from Thomson using ZooKeeper & ElasticSearch
09:00 - 09:30 Registration & Networking with Coffee & Small Breakfast
09:30 - 10:00 Hackathon Teams Join Me Lectures
10:00 - 20:00 Split to teams and start Hacking!
13:00 - 14:00 Going out for Lunch break
16:00 - 17:00 Beers & Pizza
20:00-21:00 Wrap-up & Winner Announcements