EXPLORE AMAZING JORDAN, ISRAEL & HOLY LAND THIS SPRING! $3390 + $1195 AIR!
▪️▪️There is no need to present a covid recovery letter, Proof of Covid vaccination or a negative COVID-19 Test in order to entet Israel or Jordan.▪️▪️
Join Fun Happenings Travel Group for a Life-changing and Spiritual Journey over 12 days, as we explore the Holy Land in Israel, the ruins of Petra in Jordan and spend 7 glorious days in the Holy Land, following the footsteps of Jesus...
If you’re a Believer or not, you will witness Biblical history come alive in living color, as we visit these 2 ancient regions in Jordan & Israel. Everything you’ve read in the Bible, will come alive during our visit to the Holy Land, as the spiritual energy will stir your soul for a humbling experience.
Our renowned Holy Land guide, Michael Friedman, is one of the top guides in Israel. He has doctorate degrees in Ancient Archeology and Biblical Studies and will not only provide the historical background on each site, but make these beautiful sites come alive with stories from the Bible.
A BREAKDOWN OF OUR 12 DAY JOURNEY VISITING JORDAN & ISRAEL
▪️ JORDAN STAY (4 Nights / 5 Days): Visiting Amman, Petra, the Wadi Rum Desert and Aqaba, a resort town located on the Red Sea
Our trip begins in Jordan, as we fly directly into Amman, Jordan from Washington Dulles (IAD) on a non-stop UNITEF flight. In Jordan, we spend 4 nights and 5 days and visit the famous Petra archeological site and explore the breathtaking Wadi Rum Desert, where we stay in a luxury glamping Bedouin Tent Camp. We end with a night in Aqaba, on the Red Sea before crossing the border into Israel.
▪️ HOLY LAND TOUR TO ISRAEL (6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS): 4 Nights in Jerusalem, 2 nights in Tel Aviv. From Jordan, we cross the border into Israel, to stay for 4 nights in Jerusalem. We will tour many ancient Biblical sights of the Holy Land over 5 days while staying in Jerusalem prior to our arrival in Tel Aviv.
SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR TOUR INCLUDE:
• Madaba, where you will visit the world-famous mosaic map
▪️ Visit to the Inspiring ruins of Petra in Jordan
• Ride a camel in the Wadi Rum desert of Jordan and stay in a luxury Bedouin desert camp and enjoy a bedouin feast dinner.
▪️ Explore the resort town of Aqaba, located on the Red Sea
• Visit Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in 1948
• Soar up the Ancient ruins of Masada on cable car gondolas
▪️ Visit the Dead Sea and have a chance to swim in its salty waters
• Travel through the Judean Hills to the Mt. of Olives and enjoy an unforgettable view over the Golden City of Jerusalem
▪️ Visit the Church of Ascension where it is believed that Jesus made His ascension into heaven
• Visit the City of David and tour the Davidson Centre archaeological park containing exhibits dating to 1st and 2nd Temples
• See the ancient city wall and visit the Machne Yehuda, the famous Jerusalem Market, which has been in this location for over 100 years old
• Visit the Walls of the Old City and walk along the Via Dolorosa with its 14 Stations of the Cross
▪️ See the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the most important Church in the Christianity, Golgotha, and the Church of St. Peter’s in Gallicantu
• Visit Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus and the church that is located at the Manger location.
• Travel to Mt. Zion and see the Room of the Last Supper and traditional tomb of King David
▪️ View the famous Dead Sea Scrolls found in the caves of Qumran
• Visit Yad Vashem, memorial to victims of the Nazi Holocaust
• Drive through the Jordan Valley en route to Jericho
• Visit Qasr el Yahud, the famous baptismal site on the River Jordan, where you will have the opportunity to be baptized (additional cost with donation to local church)
• Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and enjoy a St. Peter’s Fish lunch at a local restaurant
▪️ Visit Capernaum, the town of Jesus, Tabgha, the site of the multiplication of loaves and fish and Mt. Beatitudes where Jesus gave his sermon
▪️ Drive to Cana of Galilee and visit the Wedding Church
• Visit Nazareth, where Jesus spent his youth and visit the restored ancient roman Theatre, the Aqueduct, and the Hippodrome
▪️ Enjoy a day at leisure in the modern town of Tel Aviv
▪️ Farewell dinner in Tel Aviv
OUR 12 DAY JORDAN and ISRAEL ITINERARY INCLUDES SO MUCH!
• Round Trip Economy Air Washington (IAD) on United Airlines to Amman Jordan (AMM) and returning from Tel Aviv (TLV) to Newark (EWR) with the purchase of our air package ($1195 Economy or $2490 Premium Economy (limited number of Premium Economy seats available- Email FH for more details!)
• 10 Nights’ Accommodations throughout 12 Day Tour
· Jordan (4 Nights):
o March 26-28: Petra Moon
o March 28-29: Wadi Rum Sun City (luxury Martial tents)
o March 29-30: Intercontinental Aqaba Beach Resort
· Jerusalem (4 nights):
o March 30-April 3: Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem
· Tel Aviv (2 nights):
o Renaissance Tel Aviv
• Entrance fees for daily excursions throughout 12-day tour, with the exception of any optional activities offered
• Dedicated local tour guides throughout Jordan and Israel
• Private transportation in deluxe air-conditioned coach throughout Jordan and Israel
• 18 meals (Breakfast Daily, 4 Dinners, 4 Lunches)
• All flight taxes/fuel surcharges, hotel room taxes
• Baggage porterage at hotels
• Jordan Departure Tax
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN OUR JORDAN, ISRAEL & EGYPT TOUR:
• Change of flight seats / Upgrade to Business Class
• Personal items- internet, souvenirs, spa treatments, optional tours
• Meals, beverages not listed in itinerary
• Tips & gratuities for tour guides
• Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended!), medical services
TO JOIN THIS TRIP… PLEASE COMPLETE THE 3 EASY STEPS BELOW!
1.) Make either 1st Payment on SQUARE or Full Payment by check or Credit card [Partial payments can only be made by SQUARE].
2.) Take a photo or scan of your Passport Information Page & Email to email@example.com. List your "Full Name and FH 2023 Jordan, Israel, Trip" in Subject line.
3.) RSVP "Yes" on the Meetup Trip Page on meetup site [Note: You must be logged into Meetup.com or "Register your name, email" on Meetup to RSVP and see full details on trip page] Also, list any guests (+1, +2), if any joining you.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR JORDAN & ISRAEL TOUR:
*** THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY FOR THIS TOUR:
1.) PAY IN FULL BY CHECK: $3390.00 (Land, Cruise Pkg.) + $1195.00 for
International Air, Per Person [TOTAL $4585.00]- based on Double Occupancy - If paid in Full by Check. (Single room is additional- See Single Supplement below)
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE FOR $4585.00 TO FUN HAPPENINGS & MAIL TO:
PO Box 322
2.) PAYMENT IN FULL OF LAND & AIR PACKAGE BY SQUARE OR CREDIT CARD: $3492.00 FOR DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (Land, Package) + $1231 International Air) = TOTAL $4723.00
JORDAN, ISRAEL TOUR AIR & LAND PACKAGE: PAYMENT IN FULL SQUARE LINK ($4723.00): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/X3HRKZL7V4F5XJ7RGTU34RHK
3.) PAY FOR LAND AND AIR PACKAGE OVER 4 MONTHS WITH 4 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $1180.75
SQUARE LINK FOR 4 MONTHLY AUTOMATIC SQUARE PAYMENTS OF $1180.75 OVER 4 MONTHS TOTALING $4723.00
4.) Purchase Land Only Package $3390 (by check) or $3492 (By SQUARE or Credit Card) and Purchase your own Air and Meet us in Amman Jordan on MARCH 26TH.
SQUARE LINK FOR LAND ONLY PACKAGE – NO AIR IS INCLUDED - ($3492.00): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/5IORHFX445WGCNWVU6COXJNX
SQUARE LINK FOR SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT [$1100.00]:
Thank you for your interest on joining this Amazing Trip of a Lifetime! Please contact Fun Happenings at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. If you are seeking a roommate, we can assist you in matching you with one... We hope you can make this Life-changing trip!
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel Group
TO VIEW AND PRINT TRIP BROCHURE WITH FULL DETAILED DAILY ITINERARY, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
UNITED FLIGHT ITINERARY FOR 2023 JORDAN, ISRAEL TOUR (NON-STOP FLIGHTS):
SAT. MARCH 25, 2023
DEP Washington IAD at 10:00PM
ARR Amman CAI at 3:55PM (ARR MARCH 26)
WED APRIL 5, 2023
DEP TEL AVIV TLB 11:25PM | ARR NEWARK EWR 4:15AM (ARR APRIL 6TH)
Any Covid restrictions (which there are none at this time), will be announced prior to trip... No Mask Mandate is required on flights or in Jordan and Israel.