*CALLING ALL LADIES in their 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and up who enjoy socializing .... PLEASE JOIN US FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!
WHAT DO WE DO?? LOTS!
* Afternoon Teas
* Breakfasts / BRUNCHES / Dinners
* Cards & board GAME Nights
* PUB NIGHTS
* BINGO NIGHTS
* RETIREMENT, FINANCIAL FREEDOM seminars and guidance
* Antique/collectables, GARDEN and QUILTING shows
* HOUSE and GARDEN tours
* Historical society MEETINGS
* HISTORICAL tours
* Cultural events
* POTLUCK get-togethers
* Concerts in the park
* Daytripping and weekender TRIPS
* CONCERTS & THEATRE
* MUSIC festivals
* CROSS-BORDER SHOPPING excursions
* Casino & special event bus tours
* Touring ART GALLERIES & exhibitions
* DINNER Theatre
.... and more!
..... SO, COME ON OUT AND ENJOY OUR ACTIVITIES AND MEET OTHER LIKE-MINDED WOMEN.
** THE FINE PRINT:
All members are invited to schedule an event. Simply go to our group home page, click on "Schedule a New Meetup" located below the welcome statement and insert information. If you require assistance, please get in touch with me via my profile.
Guests are welcome at most events, however they are expected to join the group if they wish to participate in more than 2 meetups.
SPECIAL NOTE: In consideration of all members, when you rsvp "YES" for an event, you are expected to show up. Same day cancellations ie. 6 hours before a scheduled event reservation is discouraged, except in cases of illness or emergency. Last minute dinner cancellations can be an embarrassment to the host and group.
Also, until we get to know you, please ensure that your first event with the group happens in a public place, NOT a member's residence.