addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fun Events with Alcohol! Message Board The Fun with Alcohol! Discussion Forum › New Meetup: Gulf Oilspill Fundraiser

New Meetup: Gulf Oilspill Fundraiser

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Fun with Alcohol!!

What: Gulf Oil Fundraiser

When: Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:00 PM

Where: The BaseBall Tavern
1270 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
617-867-6526

I received the following email from a great meetup member, from her LSU alum group:

We are holding a fundraiser to support gulfaid.org!!! July 25, 2010 at the Baseball Tavern in the shadows of Fenway Park!

$20 at the door gets you lots of great southern food such as GUMBO, CRAWFISH DISHES, JAMBALAYA AND MORE, live music, and one raffle ticket.
Doors open at 2 pm, food served throughout the day/night! The band schedule is as follows, but is an estimate and subject to change:

2:30-4 Forgo Famine
4:30-6:00 Justin Molaison and friends for great New Orleans rock/jazz
6:30-7:30 Raffle/Auction held
7:30-until Scott Damgaard

We are raffling/auctioning great prizes such as LA gift baskets, Red Sox Tickets with food and drink packages from the Baseball Tavern, golf packages, signed jerseys, Patriots vs Saints preseason tickets with drink/food and a ride included! and so much more!

Please bring everyone you know and post this to your facebook page(the event is called "Oil Spill Fundraiser")! We need your support to make a difference in the lives of the people on the Gulf Coast!

From Kirk: I'll try to be here by 4:00. I'm volunteering at a charity bike ride before hand and must wait for all riders to clear my location before I can leave. So, I might be earlier or later than 4:00. I'll try to have my "wicked cool" meetup sign with me.
Will post other contact info closer to time of benefit. Also, I have a transportation issue and mayn't be able to make it at all. I still encourage everyone to go if they can. I posted this on Social Fun and may get an Event Host there.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­