THIS EVENT IS SPONSORED BY GAZILLIONFUND.COM, A FREE ONLINE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM FOR COMPANIES THAT CHARGE A MEMBERSHIP OR SERVICE FEE. There's also FB, Twitter and Linkedin pages, feel free to add us so you can receive further notifications, posts, and educational information.
This event is organized in collaboration with other groups.
This event is free to attend.
Please only RSVP "Yes" if you will be attending. And please sign up on http://gazillionfund.eventbrite.com also.
If you RSVP "Yes" and later find out that you cannot attend, please adjust your RSVP response accordingly.
Check out of some of the top up and coming startups in Silicon Valley as they pitch to a panel of investors.
Meet other entrepreneurs and Silicon Valley movers and shakers.
Network, socialize and connect!
6:30 pm to 7:00 pm Networking, Food
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm Pitches
8:00 pm to 9 pm Announcements
The following startups will be presenting:
1. Rizzoma.com: Mindmap, Zoomdoc, Chat--communicate and collaborate in real time.
2. Happy Retailer: Social Distribution Platform for Web Retailing.
3. RideAuction: Priceline for private transportation. Name your price from point A to point B, we will route your request to black towncar drivers, first to accept your price within 2 minutes wins your order.
4. Grimm Bros: Building a platform and community of core gamers with cloud-based games on Tablets & PCs.
5. Letusdropship: You sell, they ship, you profit.
6. WeFile: Making taxes easier and more affordable by cutting out the "middlemen" and connecting consumers directly with experienced Tax Pros.
There will be door prizes given out to some lucky attendees.
We will be holding regular, on-going pitch events in Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
If you would like to participate in a future pitch event, please contact the organizer via meetup.com.
All the following types of participants are welcome:
1) startups who would like to pitch
2) investors who would like to be on a panel
3) sponsors for food, venue, door prizes, media, etc.
4) event organizers to cross promote the event
5) volunteers/interns to help with organizing the event
Idea to IPO, Funders and Fundseekers, Entrepreneurs & Investors, Startup Club, Silicon Valley Content Entrepreneurs, AgTech, WineTech, FoodTech, Fund Your Startup, IT Professionals, and Plug & Play Tech Center.
Our media sponsor, Silicon Valley film maker Ben Halverson ofBay Area Films (http://bit.ly/WN6q4Z) will be videotaping the event.