What we're about

ATTENTION ALL EUCHRE ENTHUSIASTS!

Do you looooove playing Euchre? Do you live in Brampton or Mississauga or surrounding areas? If so, this is the meetup for YOU! We are always looking for more players to join us for a good time, good laughs and lone hands ;) We are a friendly group and not too competitive (well, maybe a little). Also, 90% of the $10 entrance fees go to the prize pool. The other 10% goes to the meetup page fee, cards, supplies.

Recently, we have converted to BID EUCHRE which is a much more fun, exciting and more challenging variation of regular Euchre. We play roughly 4 times a month: The first, 3rd and 4th Tuesday evenings (except March is slightly different) in Streetsville at the legion and one Sunday per month at Fionn in Brampton. On a quarterly basis, we will have a game of regular Euchre for old time sake.

Look out for some tutorial sessions of Bid Euchre OR, you are always welcome to come out early before a tournament and a few of us would be happy to teach you and practice. I also have a copy of our Bid Euchre rules which I can email you. If you would like a copy, please email me at: saragambino7@gmail.com

Looking forward to meeting you!

Sara :)

Upcoming events (5+)

Past events (111)

BID EUCHRE @ The STREETSVILLE Legion

Location visible to members

Discussions (0)

This content is available only to members

Members (417)

This content is available only to members