addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alternative to the Bar Fun Things To Do In NYC! Message Board › Baby, It's You Broadway Tix

Baby, It's You Broadway Tix

denise
user 7950922
New York, NY
Hello Everyone,

I know it is kinda last minute, but I just got tickets to

Baby, It's You

for Thursday @ 8pm.

The seats are extremely good in the Orchestra, and only $35 (normally over $100!)

This show is closing Sept. 4th, so if you want to see this show, you better do so now!!!

If you are interested, email me telling me how many tickets you would like, and I will tell you where to meet me to pick them up.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Denise