ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!!
We will have so many kids that we need additional help!!!! We had at least 200 kids for Coco, this will be triple in size!!
There is no limit on who can show. Come help us out and enjoy the movie for free when it starts!!
We will need to set up two teams depending on who shows. First teak goes for 30 minutes, 2nd team is on standby. Switch places with 2nd team out, 1st team resting. Wash rinse repeat.
• What we'll do
It's that time again to provide furry entertainment to Movies at Marymoor! If you fursuit to this movie, you get to stay for the movie free! If you like kids, being in the park, and fursuiting for hundreds of people, then this event is for you! Times are guesstimated due to sunset and movie start time.
Keep in mind this is our THIRD time doing this type of entertainment for Doug with Epic Events. This is being set up to be a permanent volunteer opportunity for us every single year. The more we go ever year, the more we are demanded for!
Please follow this set of rules when considering on RSVPing:
* You will need to provide your own transportation or carpool to the event
* This venue is on a weeknight. We understand if you have to work and can't make it.
* There WILL be kids present for the movies. You must be okay with this. Certain showings will be kid free.
* Be sure suits are clean and presentable before the show. We will have a tent for us to change in.
* Have fun! We care about everyone's happiness, including yours, so please let us know of any concerns you may have!
• What to bring
water, snacks, things to keep yourself cool with, etc. It will be warm and we do not want you overheating!
• Important to know
Each suit MUST have a handler at all times due to the number of people. No exceptions. HANDLERS: Please watch out for tail pulling and other harassing behavior from both kids AND adults.
We have only one tent, but it works.
You can walk around the crowd, but only to the edges. Not THROUGH the crowd please!!