Avian Invasion and Fetch NW have joined forces to bring you a night of progressive house, trance, and furry fun at one of downtown Seattle’s hottest clubs! This isn’t your usual Fetch party (for starters, it’s not on a boat), this is the official launch of Avian Invasion‘s debut album, Children of the Stars. Every attendee will get a copy of the album as a free download!
Visit the event website to purchase tickets here: http://avianinvasion.com/cots/
Also performing are Seattle furry DJ’s Dobermann and Fetch NW’s own Ezo.
About The Event
Fursuits and costumes are allowed and encouraged! There is a sizeable lounge behind the stage for bin storage and non-nude changing. Security will search your stuff before being allowed inside the venue. Pup hoods and other street-legal gear are also acceptable.
Food & Smoking/Vaping
Once you’ve been stamped and wrist-banded, you can come and go as you please. The venue is right near Pioneer Square, so if you need a bite to eat there are PLENTY of options. Smoking/vaping is only allowed outside the venue.
Since this is a land-based venue, you can arrive any time you like. HOWEVER, if the tickets sell out and you haven’t checked in by 10:30 p.m., we will allow non-ticketed attendees in (with a cover charge) until the venue is at capacity.
* All sales final, no refunds.
* Tickets will be used by the ticket holder. You can give your ticket to a friend or sell it but whoever is holding the ticket when we scan it will get into the party. Don’t give away your ticket unless you really mean to.
* No outside food or drink allowed in the venue.
* Government-issued photo ID required.
* All FetchNW events are 21+ events. You must be 21 or older to attend.
* All guests subject to a security screening and bag check, including action packers or fursuit bags.
* The venue can and will toss you out if you’re too drunk or otherwise intoxicated, so party responsibly.
* You are responsible for your own behavior and hold FetchNW, LLC,
* Matthew Ebel Entertainment, and Menagerie Inc. harmless in the event of death or injury from stupidity or all causes whatsoever.
* Don’t be a dick; we’re all here to have a good time together.
About The Underground
The Underground is Seattle’s finest trance and progressive club. Located near Pioneer Square, you can easily get there via bus, rideshare, or find street parking nearby.
The venue has a spacious dance floor with great sound, some amazing lighting effects, an LED wall and ceiling, and isn’t too crowded even with a sold-out show. There are multiple booths and tables for tired paws as well as a socializing area around the corner from the main speakers (so you don’t have to shout all night).
The drinks are inexpensive and the bartenders are friendly- so remember to tip them well!