addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Looking for kirkland/redmond furs to room with

Looking for kirkland/redmond furs to room with

Kushaba A.
Kushaba
Kirkland, WA
Post #: 1
Hey guys! Kushaba the blue husky here,

Im not sure if im allowed to post this but i really need some help here.

Im in a bit of a housing situation. i recently have broken up with my ex scruff the sage and im currently trying to move out and find a place to live while i get my life in order up here.

basically im looking for any furs in the Redmond/woodinville or Kirkland or area's close to those to move to.

Im very easy to get along with, easy going and mostly tidy, kind and respectful of personal space.

i am currently working and have a good dependable income so rent shouldn't be an issue

I do smoke but if you have a no smoking rule i will not object and just go outside.

If your looking for a roommate please contact me via my skype or msn.

Msn:kushaba253

Any help is Greatly appreciated.

thank you

Kushaba :3