addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Movies meet! ^.^

Movies meet! ^.^

Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 12
So decided for hopefully this Saturday after 8pm(i work >.<) or Sunday after 6pm to do a movie night at the everett or marysville theater. So if you wanna do this let me know ^.^. Please save some monies tickets for marysville not in 3D is 10.75 per person and 3d is about $15 a person
for everett prices its, 10.75 per person not in 3D and 3D prices are $15 a person including the 3D glasses.

okay so whats playing at the marysville theater and times:

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
‎2hr 8min‎‎ - Rated PG-13‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Suspense/Thriller‎­
9:30pm-sunday

Underworld: Awakening 3D
‎1hr 28min‎‎ - Rated R‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Scifi/Fantasy/Horror‎­
8:00pm, 10:25pm-sunday

Man on a Ledge
‎1hr 42min‎‎ - Rated PG-13‎‎ - Suspense/Thriller‎
9:20pm-sunday

Chronicle (2012/ I)
‎1hr 23min‎‎ - Rated PG-13‎‎ - Drama/Scifi/Fantasy/Suspense/Thriller‎­
‎ ‎8:10‎ ‎9:25‎ ‎10:30pm‎-sunday

Hugo 3D
‎2hr 7min‎‎ - Rated PG‎‎ - Family/Suspense/Thriller‎
9:55pm-sunday

Everett Theater is playing same things but different times heres the times of each one:

Underworld: Awakening 3D
‎8:00‎ ‎10:20pm‎-sunday

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
10:05pm-sunday

Man on a Ledge
7:30, 10:15pm-sunday

Chronicle (2012/ I)
9:20‎ ‎10:00pm‎-sunday

okay so if theres not really a group going we will cancel :,( so hopefully some people will come ^.^. also willing to do some pick ups ((please if you can spare a few bucks for gas would be much appriciated <3 ))
Casual fur please so tails, ears, paws, feet paws okay but please no full suiting ((theaters get a little iffy at least at the marysville one >.<))
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 248
I would go to see Chronicle I've already seen Underworld: Awakening
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 13
I would go to see Chronicle I've already seen Underworld: Awakening

yeah thats just a list of movies we want to see ^.^ so that and sherlock holms and underworld are the top 3 for us XD
Exdraghunt
user 13050616
Seattle, WA
Post #: 63
Holy shit, those prices are insane. 0_o.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 16
Holy shit, those prices are insane. 0_o.
no shit T.T
the olympia theater would be better but this is all prices off the ticket lists for these theaters T.T plus the olympic theater doesnt have these movies yet >o<
Exdraghunt
user 13050616
Seattle, WA
Post #: 64
I want to hold a meet in the near future that involves going to the Olympic, but of course it's a matter of waiting for something good to come to the Olympic. I wanted to see War Horse, but it just cycled out.
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 251
if we go before 4:00 PM it wont be as expensive as afterwards since it's a matinee when you go to the mall at regal cinimas. It's around like $8 for matinee I believe.