addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Introducing myself I guess.. HI! :3

Introducing myself I guess.. HI! :3

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi!

I'm Mené. Just a random rabbit mutt thing.. I decided to join this group because I plan on moving to Seattle in the near future. I want to get to know people if I can, even if I am shy haha. (It's contradictory, but I LOVE talking to people if they can give me the time of day!)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! feel free to message me, I'd really appreciate it! :D
shuga's h.
user 30757452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
Hello! Nice to meet you I'm shuga :}
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 76
Welcome to Furlife! :) When do you plan on on moving this way? Any idea which part of the city you'll move to?
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 138
Welcome welcome to the groupygroup! Dun listen to anything Sky-Sky says, he's a horrible influence.

But he makes awesome irish car-bombs. >w>
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 77
I'mnotabadinfluence!! Here have some irish carbombs and the keys to my car, go play on the freeway for a bit.
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 139
WHEEEE!!!! *tire screeches*
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 68
Greetings! Welcome to FurLife. :D
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 54
Glad to have a new fur on the way to Seattle! I'm pretty new to Seattle too. I've only been here a lil over a year now. :3
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi! Nice to meet you all! I decided I wanted to move to Washington after visiting one year. It's exactly the type of environment I want to be in (plus I love the outdoors a LOT)

Unfortunately, I'm going to have a very difficult time moving directly to Seattle. I support myself but I know I won't make quite enough on my own to live near that area. I'm most likely going to be working near Mt. Baker Next season and then find a more suitable, stable job around Bellingham so that I can continue to support myself.

I am willing to travel a bit for events and meets though. I love having fun when I can (And I'd love to try one of your Irish Car-bombs, Sky xD ) But right now, the most important thing for me is getting to Washington and being able to afford the fun later :P
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 78
Sounds like you've love it here, especially at the Mt. Baker area. We had a snowboarding meet there in December and it was such a blast! I'll be sure to mix up some car bombs for ya when the next appropriate occasion pops up ;D

Good luck with the move!