addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Seattle Space needle/arcade/carnival Meet

Seattle Space needle/arcade/carnival Meet

Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 20
Okay so its confirmed!
Plan on doing a derp about/hang about meet at that carnival/arcade place that is around the space needle.
will be full suit,partial,tail wearing/ear wearing good time!

okay for the arcade please bring some spare monies to play the games like DDR,driving games, shooting games,ect same for the carnival games **as long as they are open when we do this which normally they are year round** the carnival games are pop the balloons,shooting,ring toss,ect.

So the days we are thinking is March 3rd or March 31st. depending on the weather and how many will attend. In the arcade there is a food place/drink place also a carousel horse thing to ride on. afterwords possibly walking about seattle.

Once the little bugs get worked out I will try and post this up for a RSVP main group thing ^.^
Also willing to pick up a few people ((M.J you said you would like to ride in the truck in the back the window slides open XD)) Carma has a seat as well so that leaves 2 more spots open ((unless you wanna lay down in a 8 foot truck bed driving down there then we can fit 5 extras, but no canopy for truck lol))^.^. If doing a trip there would appreciate a little gas money for pick ups ^.^

If anyone would like to do this please let me know ^.^ or have any other ideas to do while out that way. Hoping to make it a full day plan so maybe starting at noon till dusk :) if thats the case may try and work out ideas where to plan eats areas ^.^
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 55
March 24th would be better. March 10th is VancouFUR.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 21
March 24th would be better. March 10th is VancouFUR.
oops I didnt think about that, let me change around the dates but the 24th sounds more set its more of We wanna see which dates would people more be willing to go to ^.^
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 22
okay so update the 3rd or the 31st or march since there already is some stuff in between ^.^
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 254
either or is fine with me.
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 23
either or is fine with me.
hehe your just in it for the fun :P
well for me those fall on pay weeks lol
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 255
XD my payday is on the 2nd which is why I say either or :P
Luna Snowwolf/Xion...
iBiTe
Arlington, WA
Post #: 24
XD my payday is on the 2nd which is why I say either or :P

well defiantly save for it because depending on how things go it may be either or ^.^
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 79
The 31st is great for me, I won't be working on Saturdays anymore at that point.
A former member
Post #: 134
There's plenty of stuff in the area. Once you hit some kind of critical mass with fursuiters, you also can just flat out go on parade around town and people will love you for it. I'm kinda used to winging it myself.

Btw, when I said back, I meant like ... bed-o-truck. I have fond memories banging on a drum in the back of henrie's truck while driving around ballard with friends, waving and woofing and howling ... it was fursuitin good times :P