addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Bored tonight

Bored tonight

Razzy L.
user 12320526
Seattle, WA
Post #: 148
There's a hockey game in everett and ice skating is always fun
I'm in everett this weekend and im bored. anybody wanna get together tonight?
AFK tavern, bowling, ice skating, hockey game, whatever?

Hit me up!
Raikon K.
user 12741522
Everett, WA
Post #: 261
We can go to the movies since my roomie isn't wanting to go and there's quite a few movies I wanna see. Can go to the everet mall if ya want.
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 70
I'm up for almost anything. Hockey game sounds interesting. It's been over a year since I was at a Silvertips game.