addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Interested in any kind of fur scraps, please

Interested in any kind of fur scraps, please

Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 23
I'm practicing making bits and pieces of fursuits (nothing big, just gloves, masks, and tails) and I was wondering if any of my fellow furry friends had any scrap bits of fur laying about that they may end up tossing; I don't care what color or what type. I just need to learn how to build with the fur better. I have been given positive and negative criticism about how i did my suit which is fine, but I figure i should do it right in case anyone in the future ever trusts me to make them a fursuit. So if you got anything for me, please call me on my cell: (360) 547-9853.

Thanks,
Carma
A former member
Post #: 143
It's not quite the same, but any time you're willing to do your work onsite at my workshop my fur is available... I have about 3 garbage bags full of scraps too :3

Lemme know, I'd love to do build/craft with a friend. If you know any other builders too, you can talk with me about a +1, it'd probably be great :3
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 26
I appreciate that very much MJ, but I like to work on my projects at home and I can't take all ur fur, plus its a challenge to get to ur place without a ride. Anyone else have scrap pieces of fur that they can save for me?