addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › When Furballs Strike 10 rideshare/carpool thread

When Furballs Strike 10 rideshare/carpool thread

Kijani L.
user 6968976
Group Organizer
Bothell, WA
Post #: 4
Hello everyone, I made this thread so all WFS 10 attendees can better organize rideshares and carpools to the meet and to the dinner afterwards.

Part of what makes FurLife great is everyone's willingness to help each other out, so thanks in advance for making sure everyone can attend and have a great time!

See everyone on August 25!

Key times: Check-in for bowling is at 2:15pm, bowling starts at 3pm, Dinner reservation at Old Country Buffet - Lynnwood is 6:30pm.

Kijani
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 99
One spot coming from SeaTac.

PASSENGER MUST NOT HAVE FURSUIT. I don't have enough cargo space for two, unless it's a very very small little partial suit. I have limited cargo space in my shitty lil car.

Also: I will NOT be attending the after party. I have to make a B-line home DIRECTLY after the dinner at the buffet, due to having to get up at 3am the next day for work. If you want to stay late, have an alternate ride home.

FULL.

1/1 Spots: Madelein
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 33
I would like a ride to go bowling and i'm not sure yet if i'm going to the after party. depends on if i got money or not. Also i would need a ride home if possible too. my number is 360-547-9853
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 19
I can't promise anybody a ride *to* the meet, because I never know until Friday whether I'm working Saturday or not. I can offer rides from WFS to OCB, any after parties, and home. I have a little room in my trunk, maybe two full size cases, and I can seat three passengers.
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 2
Hey cloud here I have 1 furzuit ill need a ride my number is 253-267-0273 contact me if you have the space
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 150
Maaaaax.

Hey.

Hey Maaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx.

If your spot hasn't been claimed, then I'll take it. It's become our thing now, I say.
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 101
ONLY IF YOU DON'T MAKE ME LATE BEAGLE BUTT. :3
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 151
I promise~ :3
Ryusuke G.
user 15090061
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 2
i can make it too there. id just need a ride to the dinner and back home (seatac) anyone heading down that way?
Freyskol
user 47008682
Maple Falls, WA
Post #: 1
Anyone up from BC or Bellingham that's heading down able to help this dragon get down to the event? Umm.. Add me on Skype or Stean under the name Snowisterix or AIM under Snowehdragon so we can plan this!