addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › When Furballs Strike 10 rideshare/carpool thread

When Furballs Strike 10 rideshare/carpool thread

Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 3
Blaid i would love a ride i also need room for a suit my number is abouve if you cannot get ahold of me it is because my cell isvstill in for repair just leave a message thanks from your hopefully regular fur meet member and yor friendly nehborhood war wolf
DakotaWoozle
user 13893210
Federal Way, WA
Post #: 7
If I come, I'll be coming up from Federal Way. So if you're in that area or not too far off the route, I can give one person a ride.

Bear in mind, there are a lot of ifs. I will be on-call for work that weekend, so there's always the possibility that I might have to cancel at the last second, or leave early, and you'd either have to leave early with me or find another ride back down.

Whole lotta ifs in that offer, but it's out there.
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 4
I want to take that offer i have one fur suit lakewood call 253- 583-4059 for info ask for cloud and/ or leave a meassage and callback number
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 5
Please?
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 6
I really wish i had a ride omg i missed the last one but i want to go to this one and so far it looks like i wont be going cause i dont has a ride but if you can find it in your furry little heart to pick me up from lakewood, wa then you can reach me at one of these two numbers but please hurry i am tryibg to go to wfs 10
DakotaWoozle
user 13893210
Federal Way, WA
Post #: 9
Going to have to rescind my earlier offer. Just too many iffs with me being on call and I don't wanna be the dick who gives someone a ride then strands them there if I have to leave early.

In any case, looking forward to seeing y'all there.
Jupiter
user 39112442
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
One spot coming from SeaTac.

PASSENGER MUST NOT HAVE FURSUIT. I don't have enough cargo space for two, unless it's a very very small little partial suit. I have limited cargo space in my shitty lil car.

Also: I will NOT be attending the after party. I have to make a B-line home DIRECTLY after the dinner at the buffet, due to having to get up at 3am the next day for work. If you want to stay late, have an alternate ride home.

FULL.

1/1 Spots: Keeko
Awh damn I was going to see if it was okay if you could pick me and Kayden up ;3;
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 7
I thought max was picking up keeko
A former member
Post #: 3
I can get to the bowling alley and back home from the resaurant easily. But I was wonderin...is there anyone that can give me a ride from the bowling alley to the restaurant possibly?
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 8
I still need a ride in lakewood plus one fursuit