addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Hello Seattlefurs!

Hello Seattlefurs!

Artide
user 61290212
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
My name's Artide, I'm a snowfox from Florida that recently moved up to Lake City, Seattle. I'm 20, single, male, gay, and somewhat of an artist and somewhat of a writer. I'm still poking around making friends, so feel free to give me a nudge~
SiberHamster
SiberHamster
Beverly Hills, CA
Post #: 10
Hiya Artide,

Welcome to Furlife! I am in the North Seattle area too. *nudge...nudge* =D If you have any questions about the area or in general, feel free to hit me up. Look forward to meeting you at a future meetup!

SiberHamster

~C>
Fergie
user 60584432
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hey nice to meet ya. did you come up here for school? I'm going to the University of Washington, so maybe we can meet up sometime and talk.
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 21
Hey Artide. I live in Shoreline, so we're practically neighbors. Welcome. I've been saying I'm an Arctic Wolf, but more accurately an Ice Woof. I was born in New Orleans so that's a bit ironic for me. Since we're practically next door, we should get together some time. ... Really phone? "ice woof"? (facepaw) I hate autocorrect. Anyway, talk to you later.
A former member
Post #: 154
Yeah! It's a great area, and like everyone else in this thread I also live near Lake City Way. I've been lucky enough to be at the same place for 5 years now, and I'm starting to really love the layers of furry building up over it.

I can't wait to show you all the restaurants up and down there. Lately Heaven Sent's fried chicken has been one of my guilty pleasures, I really hope you get to try it out sometime, chicken's supposed to be a major fox food group, if that's not racist :3

Also, I noticed in your profile that you're originally from New Jersey (Me too o.o), so assuming you already got the Atlantic, for extra credit you'll need stick your toes in the pacific too.

Hope you enjoy Seattle!
-Michael J. Fox

AIM: Tresnar
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 115
Welcome friend!

Seattle is a great place for furries. Wonderful community with wonderful people. Just keep you eye on the meet ups and join in on the fun! Just be yourself. :) We're all brothers and sisters.