addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Birthday Coming up. Anyone Interested, Suggestions and Ideas?

Birthday Coming up. Anyone Interested, Suggestions and Ideas?

Porter
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 33
On January 17th I am turning 20. For the last, probably decade, I have not done anything for my birthday. I have been a part of this group for a couple years now, and have met some amazing people. It would make my 20th birthday amazing if I could host some events, and have some of you fellow furs come along to make it awesome. I'm not sure if many would come, I'm not exactly popular around here, but anyone would be invited, even friends if you want.

Now I have no idea where to start really on ideas for things we could do, and so while I try to brainstorm some ideas, I would like to ask for your ideas. I want to make this a blast for everyone. Once I have some ideas, and plan out the schedule, I will suggest it as an event.

Also, I had a thought, perhaps a bit of a long shot though. Would anyone be willing to open up their place for kind of an after party at the end of the day for anyone who just wants to hang out? I live with my dad in a one bedroom apartment, so my situation wouldn't work.

If you read this, I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. As I said, any and all suggestions are open. I will update this as I come up with ideas, and choose ideas I like from others for potential events. If this works out, I expect this might be the best birthday in my 20 years so far.

Love you guys, and thanks for making me feel welcome here. I hope to see many of you in a couple months :)

I may have to steal Keeko's idea from his birthday and add ice skating as a potential activity, I had so much fun doing that.
Vessi
Vessi
Spanaway, WA
Post #: 5
My birthdays in January too ^.^ But mines the 30th and ill be turning 21 :D But i dont really know for ideas, losts seem to go bowling, or mini golf, or ice skating. Wish they did regular skating cause im better at that then ice skating :D But when you think of something ill try and come to your party :D
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 164
Why NOT have a regular skating party? *headtilt*

I mean, to add to the list of the things y'all can do for a party....ice-skating isn't a bad idea either, though. Maybe a bbq someplace like Green Lake, or Seward Park, by where I live. That's got a really nice BBQ area, my family uses it for their family reunions. :3 There's a park and some trails there too, so it's not like that's the only thing to do. There's swimming areas too, just in case there's those insane people that swim in the middle of winter. x3

I can't think of anything past that. Other than movies, I s'pose.
Vessi
Vessi
Spanaway, WA
Post #: 6
Cause i dont know any regular skating rinks >.< And yea a BBQ would be nice but if i did it wouldnt be in seattle since i dont live in seattle :P
Porter
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 34
Also location will be a factor based on what peoples situations are. Normal skating might be a good idea, but I really really liked ice skating.