addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Active Furry Gamers?

Active Furry Gamers?

Wake The S.
user 47033022
Bainbridge Island, WA
Post #: 17
I got steam and play minecraft sort of lol i really suck that it , then i play some xbox 360 games

If you got xbox live you can add me :3 my tag or whatever is Shark Slippers and my steam name is Shark Slippers as well.
A former member
Post #: 5
Why yesh! I play lots of Steam games, host my own Minecraft server, and own just about every popular multiplayer game for the PC. We should talk! ^.=.^

I was wanting to see if there were any gamers around in Furlife. Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Minecraft? I'm just seein if there's anyone that would want another local fur to play with in games! Maybe even next meet up just talk about game stuff.

Wake The S.
user 47033022
Bainbridge Island, WA
Post #: 18
Yeah hit me up on Steam! My steam name is Shark Slippers
A former member
Post #: 10
yea i play minecraft alot as well i used too play tf2 alot as well and i have alot of zombie games like killing floor also i have cs:go
Maeve 'Mae' A.
user 61836002
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I do not have steam, but I play xbox and play skyrim plus many other games of the sort. Im open to invites on xbox or just chatting about the games :)
Wake The S.
user 47033022
Bainbridge Island, WA
Post #: 19
I do not have steam, but I play xbox and play skyrim plus many other games of the sort. Im open to invites on xbox or just chatting about the games :)
Feel free to give me your xbox gamertag and I'll add you up :3
Wake The S.
user 47033022
Bainbridge Island, WA
Post #: 20
yea i play minecraft alot as well i used too play tf2 alot as well and i have alot of zombie games like killing floor also i have cs:go
Same with you Greg if you wanna give me your steam name I'll add ya ^^
Nathan W.
user 19222351
Renton, WA
Post #: 28
I play League of Legends... but... so help me god... if you are those people that think goldper10 items doesn't help on nonsupport....
Wake The S.
user 47033022
Bainbridge Island, WA
Post #: 21
I play League of Legends... but... so help me god... if you are those people that think goldper10 items doesn't help on nonsupport....
Yeah no I don't play mobas, sorry ^^;
Zenith
Zenith54
Sumner, WA
Post #: 8
I was wanting to see if there were any gamers around in Furlife. Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Minecraft? I'm just seein if there's anyone that would want another local fur to play with in games! Maybe even next meet up just talk about game stuff.

I've got those, lookin for people to play with every now and then too :3
Steam: drifter11