addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › in need of a mate

in need of a mate

A former member
Post #: 1

well furries here is the thing. im looking for a mate. i know that this isnt the place to be doing this but nothing else is working. so i have to take a chance. here is some stuff about me. so im looking for a dom mate that fits my needs and wants in a mate u dont have to fit them all just most of them.

so for who me im a snow leopard femboy. i love to go for walks in the hills and love the idea of cuddleing tell we fall asleep but the fire. i love to watch a good movie and im ok with all types of movies tho sometimes i will fall alseep to them if i just cant seem to get in to it. i love to play games on my xbox with friends when they come over. i have a lot of animals so u would have to be ok with my cats and dogs. i try to make as many fur meets i can. im really looking for someone that lives close to me but if u are just about 2 hours i can make that work bc i drive. i have a great job so i wouldnt be have u take care of me tho if u want to take me to dinner that would be great and i will do the same. i do like to go fishing and hunting and if ur not ok with it we can talk about it. it is something i can give up for the right furson. i can be shy at first but if things feel right i warm up fast. i do love to sing in the car tho im told i cant sing but it makes me feel good to do it. im looking for a closed relationship but if u are really close and things go good its a maybe i just would have to feel the same about the other mate. and im looking for a mate that can be my master as well but isnt a most tho it would just be a add on the mate. and after we talk for a bit i will open up more about me. i just would like to have someone i can go see more then once a month. i would be ok with once a week tell things got going better. im looking for a life mate in the long run. i can be a bit picky and how u act out side of the house bc i think u should act the same ether way. and if ur just looking for a good friend thats ok to. so let me know if u want to talk and get to know me better. and after we talk a little here i will give u my yim and skype names. and a big thing for me is if i do something wrong talk about it dont just give up and run away bc things happen even if u didnt meen to do it. i have a head and paws and feet and tail being made cant wait to suit

so dont be shy to at least talk and get to know me because there isnt a reason we cant be friends. plus im haveing a furmeet this sunday. would love to see some of u there. here is the info. http://www.meetup.com...­ tell then take care and if u want my skype name is dracoloves