addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gaeil Luimní Message Board › fluencey in irish

fluencey in irish

A former member
Post #: 1
what skill level of Irish is required to join this group. My level of Irish is not great however if i am surrounded by a language i pick up languages relatively quickly, i am looking to improve my conversational Irish to the point where i am fluent. my last experience of Irish is tables of verbs and failing that. I am not looking to get into that again.