addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brandon H.


Lansdowne, PA
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Member since:

December 1, 2012

In a few words, what are your primary interests in game development?

Freedom is the first thing that comes to mind. I like to know that eventually when i learn as much as i can, i will be able to create whatever i want. Its all up to me to make that become reality.

Do you consider yourself a programmer, visual artist, animator, game designer, writer, or other skill?

I am a level designer 95% of the time. The other 5% i try to learn character modeling and 3D modeling in programs like 3DS max and maya and making the fine tunes in zbrush.


I am aspiring to become a great level designer and work for a big name company in the future. I already know my basics and more in udk, CE3, and some unity not much. I am currently working on a game called cuboid. I am the only one for now.


  • Not yet added

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy