addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 283
Ahoy!

I think we can all agree that there need to be more meetings and more games going on with this group. I am only one woman, there are just not enough hours or days for me to play everything all the time, even though I'd like to.

That is where you good, neutral, and evil folks come in. Use this site to get together for games, find serious players, and get some dice rolling!

If you have an idea for a game, a one-shot, a board game, a meeting, or want to host a gathering to get to know people then you should know that you have the power to post it! Either on the discussion boards or in the Suggestions tab on the home page next to the Upcoming tab.

You want to game? This is a social thing. Get social. Don't make me hunt you down and force you to roll dice. I'm lazy and I hate hunting. tongue

Another good tip - if you're posting that you want to play - let people know when you're available. It makes our lives so much easier than having to contact each individual person each time they mention they might possibly like to game at some undisclosed point in time. Give us the info up front and we'll make it happen!
Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 325
This is a group dedicated to getting gamers together in New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area.

Any gamer is welcome; classic board games, complicated board games, card games, role playing games, tabletop, LARP, D&D, Pathfinder, White Wolf, World of Darkness, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Changeling, Magic the Gathering, X-Wing Miniatures, and there are so many more options and opportunities.

If you are looking for a certain game, players, or a gm then please post in the Gaming Classifieds on the Discussion Boards.

The Suggested tab is for posting meetings, meet and greets, character creation, and other games with openings, actual dates, times, and locations.

The Discussion Boards are for posting to recruit players or see who is interested in a game. If you are just asking for people to message or e-mail you directly and you are not posting an actual date, time, and location for a first meetup then that should be posted on the Discussion Boards.

If you have any questions please contact the Organizer of this Meetup.

Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 326
Bumping this so new members might get a chance to read it.