addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Gamers of the Cherry Hill Area (GOTCHA) Message Board General Discussion Forum › Discussion Moved: Find a game, Find some players

Discussion Moved: Find a game, Find some players

Closed to new replies

Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 323
Use this thread to post games that are starting or ongoing that are looking for players. Include information on where and when you meet, experience required of players, etc.

You can also use this thread to post as a player looking for a game. Include what games you are interested in, your availability, location and distance you'll travel.
Brian
Hellfirematrix
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 34
We have open seats for our PATHFINDER and ROGUE TRADER games.
The games are held Sundays in the Langhorne / Philadelphia area,
Email Hellfirematrix@Gmail.com for more info,
~Brian
A former member
Post #: 1
GM looking for a player for a three year campaign that takes us through the 3 deadlands sagas: Reloaded, Noir, and Hell on Earth. So the themes are: Wild west horror, Depression era horror, and Mad Max post-apocolapse horror.

System: Savage worlds
Meet: once per month on the 4th sunday of the month
Where: My house in Mullica Hill. I don't give out addresses until you contact me
Experience: None whatsoever, just being willing to play the game as i run it
Webpage: https://deadlands-the...­
Gohaken
user 8960942
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 24
I'm looking to play and/or run some Pathfinder.

Brian, I emailed you. Is there anyone else interested or looking for players?

We have open seats for our PATHFINDER and ROGUE TRADER games.
The games are held Sundays in the Bristol / Philadelphia area,
Email Hellfirematrix@Gmail.com for more info,
~Brian

A former member
Post #: 6
Ahoy hoy.

I'm a player looking for a group. I'd really like to join an EotE game, but i'm flexible.
Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 328
This thread has been moved to a new Forum: Gamers seeking Games, Games seeking Gamers

http://www.meetup.com...­

Please feel free to copy/paste your posts over to that forum and continue posting there for this topic.
Thank you. smile