addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Joe B.
user 14659496
Woodbury, NJ
Post #: 1
Looking for players or a current game to join. I have been the DM for many years so I can run a game if anyone wants, lets game, peeps!
Chris
user 225432058
Mount Arlington, NJ
Post #: 2
Joe,
Hello. As you can see in the classified page for GOTCHA, I have a group of 4 (1 DM & 3 Players in their 30s and 40s) currently running a D&D 5E Homebrew game in Hammonton, NJ every two weeks on Saturdays (12pm to 5pm) if you would like to join in, just let us know. All classes and races from the PHB are welcome. We are looking for 1-2 additional players, so feel free to bring a friend also.
Thanks,
Chris