addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Gamers of the Cherry Hill Area (GOTCHA) Message Board General Discussion Forum › Looking for Players to Swedesboro, NJ

Looking for Players to Swedesboro, NJ

David Q.
user 51833852
Swedesboro, NJ
Post #: 1
Looking for members to form a Sunday gaming group in the Swedesboro, NJ area. I will probably be the GM. I have the most experience running Pathfinder, but I am open to using other (non-D&D) systems if I feel the group is right for them. New players welcome. Character acting and using simulation to make meaningful choice are the aspects of gaming most interesting to me.