addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Gamers of the Cherry Hill Area (GOTCHA) Message Board General Discussion Forum › Brother and I looking for group for 5e

Brother and I looking for group for 5e

Matthew
user 246287460
Beverly, NJ
Post #: 1
My brother and I are looking for a group in the Delran, Riverside, Cherry Hill area.
We are both 18+ and are relatively new to D&D however we do know how to play. We are cheerful players who are just now learning how to RP and act as our characters.