addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Gamers of the Cherry Hill Area (GOTCHA) Message Board General Discussion Forum › Announcement: Very large change to Sunday Meetup. PLEASE READ

Announcement: Very large change to Sunday Meetup. PLEASE READ

Scott S.
I am sending this out to everyone that's attended a meetup in the last year, and I apologize for the notification, however..

Qdoba has decided that they will be charging $25/hour for their meetup room, or $109 for a 4 hour catered event. This is unfortunately untenable for us as a 9 hour event on sundays from 1-10pm. I am currently investigating alternatives, some of which may require some additional travel time (Current best opportunities are in Gloucester City, which is a private residence, Woodbury, and possibly Lumberton.

I am actively seeking places that we can run the meetup group, preferably at no cost, but a small weekly or monthly fee would be acceptable to me. If you have a place in the Cherry Hill area which you think would be a good idea, then please contact me. I'm open to churches, restaurants, game stores, or anywhere that our patronage would be a good match. (Basically, we spend money on food at Qdoba, which was always good for them - and presumably would spend money on food anywhere else we were playing).

In addition, please let me know if the additional drive would deter you from coming to events, as my goal is to find the best possible compromise. Also please keep an eye on the event calendar, as I will update the event as soon as I have information on where we will be holding events moving forward.

Thanks!