addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Gamers of the Cherry Hill Area (GOTCHA) Message Board General Discussion Forum › Updated Sunday Meetup Locations

Updated Sunday Meetup Locations

Scott S.
Hello again all,

As a temporary stopgap location, we will be meeting this Sunday in Lumberton, NJ - My apologies to those coming from Pennslyvania, because of the abruptness of this change, this was the closest location I could find for this upcoming Sunday. The location is Miles Technologies, my place of employment. There is an extremely spacious rec room that we will be using, with tons of tables, and some vending machines for snacks. We can order some pizza from a nearby venue for lunch/dinner.

After this week the meetup will be moving permanently to The Nerd Mall at Polsky's Corner in Woodbury, which should be much more convenient for the local Cherry Hill folk, as well as those that travel from Pennslyvania. This location has long hosted open gaming nights tuesdays and thursdays, and will now play host to our longest running Sunday meetup. The hours are unchanged, 1pm-10pm, and there are snacks as well as 'rental' games available for use free at the location. There is other food within walking distance.

Ultimately, while this is a big change, it should be for the better. The new location can host 10 more people easily (and honestly, we probably could host more than 30 in a pinch), and is a location that absolutely caters to board gamers. I'm excited to be able to cultivate new members from further south in New Jersey in our new location, and the exposure the group will gain from patrons of the Nerd Mall will undoubtedly see us have further growth.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to me directly and I'll do my best to address them.

I look forward to seeing you all next week in Lumberton, and after that in Woodbury!