addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Playcrafting NYC Meetup Message Board › flash game to iOS conversion

flash game to iOS conversion

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
I am looking for a flash game to iOS conversion, if you have any knowledge please share

Can you give me an idea (or just some links) to how that happens?
What's the limitations?
Is it a true code conversion or just a wrapper?
also if you have experience with something like this or know a company/person who does, any idea what's a ballpark cost?

Thanks,
Saar

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Saar,

We've done this. There are some limitations, but really, it's just optimizations. You have less to work with on a mobile device (hardware-wise) than you do on full-blown PC (or Mac). So you just need to do some tweaks to optimize things here and there.

As far as I can tell, it's native. Flash dumps out an ipa that you drag into iTunes for testing.