addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Playcrafting NYC Meetup Message Board › Getting to Know You!

Getting to Know You!

Adam
A_Mcpolin
New York, NY
Post #: 1
So, after perusing the threads here, I noticed that there was no "Introductions" post, unless of course I missed it, in which case please point me in the right direction ;-)

So, a little bit about me. I am a 31 year old full time student who works full time as well. I recently celebrated my 1 year wedding anniversary with my killer spouse. We live in Queens and couldn't be happier there. I am also a senior editor over here (www.nycgameindustry.com). I am sure there are some of you within the meet-up that have seen our site.

For those of you who know the site, then you probably know me. For those of you who do not know the site, it is simple. We provide a media outlet for the NYC Game Development Industry and it's community. Speaking of community, we also have a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.c...­.

We have a simple goal of trying to keep everyone connected. We host our own monthly drink nights at Barcade in Brooklyn and try to cover as many local game dev events as possible, or any event that is relatively related to video games.

I look forward to many meet-ups and meeting all of you!

Cheers!
[Adam]