addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all you awesome freethinkers!! How's it going? I just wanted to stop in and say "hey". I live in Lenoir and have been looking forward to making it to one of your Hickory meetups. I just haven't had the chance yet. I'm not really apart of any atheist communities (the only atheists I know are my wife and 1 friend) but really want to be. So I can't wait to meet you all. If anybody is from the Lenoir/Hickory area and is interested in getting together look me up on Facebook.
Wendy R
user 11116486
Gastonia, NC
Post #: 12
Hi, Ricky! Sorry, more of us need to set our email to alert us of new message threads looks like. Are Sunday mornings bad time for you in Hickory? That group might be glad to meet some other time too. We can all schedule a meetup, although I think the email announcement can take 24 hrs to go out, unless an organizer clicks send, so pick a time and see what response you get. Hope you can catch up with them/us.