addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Entrepreneurs & Investors Message Board › Important Messages and Changes to "ALL" Our Upcoming Events! MUST READ!!!

Important Messages and Changes to "ALL" Our Upcoming Events! MUST READ!!!

Ann
user 4905365
Group Organizer
Cupertino, CA
To My Most Beloved Gazillionaire Members:
We have made some changes to all our upcoming events. It's important that you note this:
1. We have a Kickoff event coming up THIS Wed.(see our calendar), it's free to attend, have a demo table, and pitch If you 1. like our FB page, 2. have a Gazillionfund campaign and 3. list project on the homepage for 3 days minimum, then you get in free. Just email me the link and the receipt. Thank you. So far we have 500 people signed up on FB already. If you want to have a table, please arrive by 5:30 to set up.
2. Same offer for our monthly "Impress Investors with a Kick-Ass Pitch Demo Deck": (If you 1. like our FB page, 2. have a Gazillionfund campaign and 3. list project on the homepage for 3 days minimum, then you get in free. Just email me the link and the receipt. Thank you.)
3. Our every last Wed. of the month Pitch Demo to Investor Panelists is undergoing some restructuring, so it's cancelled for now until further notice. Stay Tuned!
4. Our joint event with SF Vator Splash on 10/2 (see our calendar) is free if you can volunteer 3 hours of your time on that day (a $+175 value). Please email me if interested.

Ann