Following discussion with our landlords please take note that:
- Our lease provides for only two car spaces and these are unmarked at our roller door, ie two cars can park by the door on the yellow striped lines.
- In addition, visitors can park for a short time, eg half an hour or so over in the car spaces by the side gate on George St.
- We cannot park in any other spaces during weekdays.
- At night and on weekends, when other tenants of the complex are gone, the landlords are currently not concerned if we use up more space, but obviously this will be OK as long as no other tenants object.
So please help us remain on cordial terms with our landlords.
- Please do not park near our door at any time, unless for a short time, eg when you are loading or unloading stuff.
- Please do not park outside any other tenants buildings during week days, especially keep clear of the currently unoccupied building right next to us, as the landlords are especially sensitive to this as they are currently trying to attract new tenants to rent this premises.