addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Google Developer Group - Washington DC (GDG-DC) Message Board › GWT Expert / Partner need for a startup idea

GWT Expert / Partner need for a startup idea

Ghazenfer M.
gmansoor
Sterling, VA
Post #: 3
Hi All,

I am interested in meeting people from this group who are interested in working on new startup products.

Although there are multiple needs and different skills can be utilized, but my immediate need is a front end developer. We are using GWT, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Postgres. Additionally, one core part of the app was build in Adobe Flex. For newer apps, although preference is GWT but will consider alternate depending upon need and skills of the person.

We are at pre-revenue stage, so there are multiple options of compensation
- part equity (some equity and low rate)
- delayed payment at higher rate
- equity only
Please note that these are not just ideas. Lots of work has already been done, including some mockups, design and development of some components, but really need more help.
I am not looking for someone who is just looking for contracting work. I am looking for entrepreneurial mindset partner who is willing to go long with the company.

I can provide more details to interested people offline. If you are interested, shoot me an email and we can chat. Once I received few responses, I may schedule one group meeting to share more details in one session.

If you are working on something else (other than your regular day job) where you have ownership stake, especially if that can cause conflicts, I would like to know upfront to avoid any conflict, so please indicate that in your initial email.

Ghazenfer