addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Google Developer Group - Washington DC (GDG-DC) Message Board › Searching for Web 2.0, Google Apps Implementation Expert!

Searching for Web 2.0, Google Apps Implementation Expert!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello I am new to this group and wanted to ask everyone if they know of anyone with a solid background in Web 2.0 development platform and solutions, understands enterprise networking concepts, has programming experience particularly with Java and Javascript, is familiar with mobile computing platforms and is very familiar with Googles online services. Most importantly I am looking for someone that is wanting full time position working from home in the DC area! If you know anyone please send them to me at 866-517-3501 ext 3005 Brian Norton Dunhill Professional Search. The company offers excellent pay with benefits and are experts in Google Enterprise Solutions.

No rookies please!