Hash Code (http://hashcode.withgoogle.com/?utm_source=hub_email_marketing&utm_medium=email) is a team-based programming competition for university students and industry professionals across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Teams will be tasked with solving algorithmic problems that are inspired by real challenges that people face at Google (previous problems here (https://hashcode.withgoogle.com/past_editions.html?utm_source=hub_email_marketing&utm_medium=email)). In February there will be an Online Qualification Round, and the top scoring teams from this round will then be invited to the Google Paris office to compete in the final round of the competition in April. Are you up for the challenge? ;)
The competition is divided into two stages:
• Online Qualification Round on 23rd February
• Final Round (at Google Paris) on 1st April
For the Online Qualification Round, we are encouraging you to join us at the GDG London hub to compete side-by-side in a more fun environment.
Registration to compete in Google Hash Code 2017 is mandatory! Follow the steps:
1. Sign up at https://hashcode.withgoogle.com/ .
2. Create a new team at https://hashcodejudge.withgoogle.com/ or join one of the existing teams using the invitation link.
3. Select the GDG London hub. You should see the following info on your team page:
A big thanks to our supporters and sponsors!