addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

GDG Sydney Message Board › Polymer Leadership Special Event

Polymer Leadership Special Event

Andrew K.
andrew.kelly
Sydney, AU
Hi everyone,

I notice that several people have registered for the Polymer Leadership Special Event on the GDG Sydney page.

PLEASE NOTE...the correct place to register your interest and to reserve your spot is on the PolymerSyd meetup page. https://www.meetup.co...­

Its great to see that we have many people interested in this event, but I want to make sure that you all get in, by registering in the correct place. I did a brief cross-check of names and noticed that several weren't listed on the PolymerSyd meetup page.

Registering against both meetup pages certainly helps us work out who came to the event via each channel, but you MUST register on the PolymerSyd meetup page if you want your name on the door.

We hope to see many of you there, it should be a very informative event.

Regards,

Andy, Zarah and Jeroen.