Hey There "Good Eats & Meets" Foodies!
This is the news I have been working on and I am ready to share the news! "Good Eats & Meets" has been asked to help promote the upcoming Celebrity Chef Series coming to Charlotte. The first famous chef to come into town is the incomparable Paula Deen. She is coming on the 20th with her sons and we are VERY proud to announce that we have arranged a $10 discount for ALL "Good Eats & Meets" members for the show! Here is the special part, all members that buy tickets ONLY using this code will be put into a lottery drawing with a great chance to personally meet Paula Deen & Family at the "Good Eats & Meets" Starlight Lounge VIP Meet & Greet. We have several spots for BOTH sessions that we will be giving away! This is a huge opportunity to interact one on one with one of your favorite chefs. Please read the information below carefully to redeem your code and follow the link to Ticketmaster. This code will ONLY work via Ticketmaster
Paula Deen is coming to Ovens Auditorium on Saturday, February 20th (shows at 2PM and 8PM) and we are pleased to offer a special $10/ticket discount to Good Eats Meets Members!
To take advantage of this special discount, enter the password code “goodeats” under “Promotions and Special Offers” on the Ticketmaster website: http://www.ticketmast... (http://www.ticketmaster.com/Paula-Deen-tickets/artist/1028051)
February 20, 2010
Purchase tickets at Ticketmaster.com, Bojangles' Coliseum Box Office, charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000, and all Ticketmaster outlets.
Normal Ticket Prices: $52/ $62/ $72 (will actually be $42/ $52/ $62 for us using the "goodeats" promo code)
Availability: Buy Tickets
Celebrity Chef Series Paula Deen & Family
Paula Deen is a nationally renowned restaurateur, television chef and cook book author, is known for her “down-home” personality and traditional Southern cooking. She has authored seven cookbooks, publishes the magazine “Cooking with Paula Deen”, and stars in two TV shows, “Paula’s Home Cooking” and “Paula’s Party”.
Paula will be on stage with her husband and two sons Jamie and Bobbie Deen who were once well-known as the sons of Paula Deen, but today they are stars in their own right. Not only do they co-manage their very popular family restaurant, “The Lady & Sons”, in Savannah, Georgia, but they also star on the Food Network show “Road Tasted” and have made many appearances on their mother’s Food Network show, “Paula’s Home Cooking”.
• VIP Tickets: A limited number of premier orchestra seats are available that include a backstage pre-show meet-and-greet with the Celebrity Chef and an autographed book.
• On-Stage Seats: A limited number of lucky people will have the opportunity to be up-close-and-personal with on-stage seats that are only feet away from the performance. Audience members in these seats will also receive samples of the dishes prepared on stage and just may be asked to come up and help stir a pot, chop a vegetable, or mix some ingredients.
• Dinner with Paula Deen and Family: Share in a rare opportunity to enjoy a special dinner with Paul Dean and Family prior to their performance. The pre-show dinner will be held at nearby Morton's The Steakhouse Uptown Charlotte. Your experience includes a three course meal, a glass of wine, an autographed book and one-on-one interaction with Paula Dean and Family.
The Celebrity Chefs Tour will visit Charlotte on the following dates for 2010:
· Paula Deen | February 20
· Tyler Florence | March 27-Details to come shortly!
· The Neely’s | May 1-Keep you eyes and ears open for details
Each evening performance will combine entertainment, cooking instruction, and a food festival atmosphere. Audiences will share their love of food, fine dining, and entertaining with others of similar interests and tastes. The draw to each performance will be the opportunity to share a rare, enjoyable, and entertaining evening with one of the chefs that regularly enter your homes daily.