Diwali (or deepavali) is the BIGGEST festival in India (Hindus). It is like our Christmas. Come celebrate with me while enjoying an extensive spread of delicious Indian food. It's buffet with a fixed price of about $11.
If there is a large enough group I will get us a private banquet hall.
If the date does not work, post an alternative in the comments section. Although, unless a large group wants it on another but same date I won't change the date.
Update: Let's kick it up a notch! If you can, please dress up in any traditional/festival attire. It will be fun :o) I will be in my full Indian traditional dress/suit!
- PLEASE UPDATE RSVP if there is a change
- Hope to see you all in some traditional attire
- Try to bring cash ($12 + tax + tips) so that it is quicker at the end. They accept cards of course.
- Beverages are not part of the buffet. So plan accordingly
- Lot of parking within the premises
- Reservation is under my name, in case you arrive earlier than I do.
- In case you need to reach me then 650-336-5134. Alita has been gracious enough to help as well. So you could reach her as well at (480) 570-5689