addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Geocaching San Diego Message Board › Stepping Down

Stepping Down

A former member
Hello all,

Because of my schedule, I have been unable to keep up this Meetup. As a result, I will be stepping down as the organizer of this group effective November 24, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

If you'd like to step up to take over this group, please do. It'd be a shame to lose it as it is the now largest geocaching Meetup group in existence.

= Art
Dave T
kawikaturn
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 1
Any takers for a new organizer? Hope so.