addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Memphis German Club Message Board › Working in Memphis

Working in Memphis

Astrid
user 84834002
Hamburg, DE
Post #: 1
Hey guys,
I'm Astrid, 28 years old and live in Hamburg.
I was an exchange student at SBA in 2000/2001 and loved it. I'm trying to visit my friends from Memphis at least every other year - I love coming back! But it's always only for vacation and I'd really like to come back for a longer time period, like 6-12 months at best. I'm thinking about either an internship or maybe project work.
My working experience sums up to 4 years of banking (apprenticeship + work experience) and 4.5 years of media planning and buying. Also I've worked as a waitress when I still went to school.
In order to get a job in Memphis, I need a visa though, and in order to qualify for a visa, I need a working contract :)
I was wondering whether anyone on here has ideas or suggestions for me to get things going...
I'd already have a place to live, therefore I only need the perfect job :)
I'm looking forwards to y'alls ideas!
Greetings from Hamburg, Astrid