addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Memphis German Club Message Board › Thomas Machen in concert at Colonial Baptist Church

Thomas Machen in concert at Colonial Baptist Church

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello friends,

I'm sorry I posted on another discussion concerning Tom's concert.

I'm the Minister of Music at Colonial Baptist Church-I met Ingrid at the Shell July 3rd and she told me of your group.

I would love to invite all of you to a concert at my church on August 14, 2014, given by Thomas Machen, Minister of Music at Mullins Station United Methodist Church here in Memphis. Tom was my Opera Director in College and my director at Memphis Vocal Arts Ensemble, but most importantly to this group, he is the finest interpreter of lieder in Memphis, in my humble opinion.. He will be singing a varied program that will start at 7pm, and our dinner that evening is catered by Leonard's BBQ. Dinner at 6, and Lieder at 7-Please join us! The concert is free-we will take a love offering. Cost of the meal is $7.

Feel free to call me at 901 336 7682 if you have any questions.

Thanks !

Steve