The Seattle German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Stellenausschreibung für deutsche Muttersprachler
|A former member||
die Firma bei der ich arbeite (VoiceBox in Bellevue) sucht eine(n) deutschen(n) Mitarbeiter(in) für das Sprachteam. Falls ihr jemanden kennt, oder der jemand jemanden kennt auf den die Stellenbeschreibung (siehe unten) passt, dann schickt mir einfach eine kurze Nachricht oder schreibt direkt eine Bewerbung (Anschreiben und Lebenslauf) an mich (firstname.lastname@example.org) oder email@example.com. Bitte schickt die Bewerbungsunterlagen in Englisch.
About VoiceBox Technologies
VoiceBox is an acknowledged pioneer in the voice technology and application industry. Our continued growth allows us to add to our diverse team of talented professionals. Our opportunity is your opportunity!
Because we work with some of the most respected brands in the world, you’ll not only work to high standards but you’ll also get that “hey, I worked on that product” feeling. Even better, we’re small enough for you to make a real impact – you’ll learn and grow quickly and never have that cog-in-the-wheel-feeling.
We’re glad you’re considering joining the team!
German Language Expert
We are currently looking for German native speakers to assist in localization of our voice recognition software. This is a fun opportunity to be part of cutting edge speech technology. You will participate in shaping the user experience for our products in other languages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide grammar information about the target language
• Provide spoken information on address format and phone numbers in the target country
• Provide examples of real addresses, phone numbers and name of contacts to use during the test of the project
• Localize the commands and responses of the project in the target language
• Verify/localize the UI labels
• Do recording of examples of commands to use in test automation
• Test the project in a Win32 environment or on a target device
• Identify issues and file reports with all the information needed to fix them
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• The candidate will need to work 30 hours/week up to full time in our Bellevue office.
• Must be a native speaker as well as fluent in English. The ideal candidate moved in the US less than 10 years ago, goes back to the native country at least once a year and is still in contact with friends and family living there.
• Good to excellent language and grammar knowledge