6-8 Bonhill Street, London
To become more confident, your conversation and influencing skills are a must. Imagine how much better relationships you will have in your social circle, dating/ with your partner, or at work. Most importantly expressing your best self with no hesitation.
The Art of Conversation is something that can be learnt and mastered by following some basic principals and repetition, also being open to feedback to help you improve in this one day. If you are open to improvement you can learn how to start and maintain an interesting conversation.
For years I have made it my mission to become my most confident self and master how I communicate with others and have great relationships in my life. I have effectively done this over the years and everyday I look to meet new people, improve my current relationships and most importantly I am comfortable in expressing the real me in a conversation. I want to share with you my best tips in this workshop
This Workshop is for you if:
• Are you sick and tired of making the same mistakes in conversations and want to grow your social circle asap
• Struggle engaging people in conversations and want people to become more interested in you
• Be more comfortable being yourself in conversations and act like you would if your best friend was there
Find it hard to start and maintain a conversation, and want o never run out of things to say again
Find it hard starting a conversation and want to have simple ice breakers to get any conversation going
You feel anxiety when in social situations and be able to walk up to anyone without fear
In this practical one day workshop, you will make a breakthrough in your conversation skills, and this will benefit you
In this workshop you will discover:
• How to Make an instant impact when you walk into any room and start a conversation with ease
• How to best use your body language and voice to make you more confident
• How to be your confident self and make the best first impression
• How to bring across your personality in your conversations
• Starting a conversation so people become interested by you
• Techniques to help you listen better in conversations
• Techniques to quickly build rapport
• Simple techniques to maintain a conversation going forward
• Essentials tips and techniques that will Spice up conversation and avoid them being boring
• Techniques which will keep a conversation going despite any situation
• How to tell stories that keep people captivated at every moment and make them fascinated by you
• the Best ways to deal with people try to get under your skin in conversations
• Common mistakes people make in conversation
• How to get control of your emotions so that you are never scared of starting a conversation with someone
• How to always know what to say, stay calm, and keep people mesmerised by you
A day from 10:30am - 4pm to cover everything you need to know in the world of having conversations with everyone and create an action plan to grow your social circle going forward.
About Workshop Host
Over the years I have built my social circles, improved my dating life and built a personal development community with a team of other coaches with me. I have believed always in meeting people face to face whether out at a party, or just around the day, I’ve met people in coffee shops, shopping malls, even on the street who turned out to be great contacts.
Now 4 years ago I would always walk around with my head down, I was the shy, introverted guy who would be often in social situations standing at the back of the room, hoping someone would speak to me. Once I was engaged in a conversation, I could barely keep in going.
I have pushed myself out of my comfort zone consistently over the last four years. By doing so I have transformed into to the confident guy I always wanted to be and where I consistently go after what I want in life.
I always stuck to my beliefs as I enjoyed meeting people the old fashioned way. I have also done Stand-up Comedy, Acting, and am now a guy who goes after what he wants and is very passionate in life.
Over the years I have developed my conversation skills and broken it down in an analytical way, to best help teach it and I aim to help as many people as possible.
Dani: "Valuable techniques, I highly Recommend it"
Lorenzo: "We received a lot of exercises to improve our skills and feel I made some friends today, I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to learn their interaction skills with other people.
Dimi Mavridis: "Chris covers extensively all his material on this day, giving great practical exercises, exercise sheets and notes that helped me trigger action afterwards”
Dominic Head - “This day had everything from best understanding what will make you conversations more interesting, to never running out of things to say. The exercise sheets also proved very useful, as they include everything about the whole dating process”
The Event Location
I have reserved a conference room in Central Working, Shoreditch for the talk (Nearest tube Old Street or Liverpool Street)
6-8 Bonhill Street, London. ECA 2BX
PLUS you get my exclusive Workbooks. 20 Pages packed full of tips and questions you will need to answer to become that master conversationalist you are destined to be.
Grab your tickets below for £30.
LIMITED SEATS Remain (20 in total) for this event so act quickly and RSVP For Only £30 (Normally £50) as this is a Special Offer for a Limited Time.
I am so certain that if you apply what is covered, you will straight away improve your social life and feel more confident about yourself.
The day that you invest in yourself and put the time aside to focus on the issue which is causing you unhappy is the day it all changes.
100% Money Back Guarantee applies. So if you are not happy with the resources and expert feedback you are receiving, let me know at lunch or at the end of the day and I will give you all of your money back.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.