addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

It’s Time for Nice Guys to Finally Get the Girl Message Board › Please help by voting on the poll

Please help by voting on the poll

Karis
KarisT
San Jose, CA
Hello

In less than 24 hours, we have over 100 Great Catches join "It's Time for Nice Guys to Finally Get the Girl"! I'm so excited to move forward with you in creating clarity, getting answers and some movement into this part of your life.

In order for me to better serve you, will you do me a favor and go to the polls section of our home page and fill out the "What's your Age Range" poll? Remember, the more involved you are, the more you will get out of it.

Thank you for being proactive in this group.

www.meetup.com/getthegirl/polls

Warmly,

Karis
Get The Girl Coach